Tyra Banks and Rebecca Romijn had a friendly run-in at the Good Day LA studios in Hollywood, where Tyra was on hand to discuss her book, Modelland, and Romijn dished on her TV movie, Processing Piper Rose. Click through to see Sandra Bullock, Christina Hendricks and more stars at last night’s hottest parties!
“It’s come a long way!” Tyra Banks (in Claudia Diaz) declared as she surveyed the action at the 13th Day of Indulgence party, held at the home of producer Jennifer Klein in Los Angeles. “The first year we took home a Chinese to-go box filled with candy and lip gloss. Now you need a ski lodge-sized bag!” In fact, Banks and fellow guests like Jennifer Garner, Miley Cyrus and Hailee Steinfeld each needed two large totes to haul away the fashion and beauty booty gifted by brands like Sultra, Super by Dr. Nicholas Perricone, Skull Candy, The Four Seasons Lanai and AMC Entertainment during the annual day of pop-up shopping. Click through to see all the stars who scored goodies during the girls-only afternoon.
— Bronwyn Barnes, with reporting by Lindzi Scharf
The first video clip for the new cycle of America’s Next Top Model is making the rounds today, and we spotted some familiar faces! The cast is made up of fan favorites, including past Top Model standouts like Bianca, Lisa and Alexandria. The season will also deliver some fun celebrity guest judges, like Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj! America’s Next Top Model: All-Stars premieres September 14th. Tell us: Who will you be rooting for?
Kim Kardashian has enlisted a celebrity advisor to help her decide on a wedding gown—Tyra Banks! We spotted the pair chatting at VH1′s Do Something Awards this weekend. “She was just asking me about her wedding dress,” said Banks, who plans to drop by Kardashian’s place for a one-on-one consultation. “She wants to show me her wedding dress, or two. She wants me to help her decide, so that was flattering.” Even though Kardashian hasn’t chosen “the one” yet (with just five days to go!), Banks has a silhouette in mind for her Vera Wang gown—tight! “She’s got those curves and she needs to show everybody just how fine she is when she walks down the aisle,” the supermodel said. Click through the gallery to see this year’s hottest celebrity weddings, and tell us, what do you think Kardashian will wear on her big day?
— Caitlin Petreycik with reporting by Andrea Simpson
1. Lady Gaga created a charity ‘We Pray for Japan’ wristband. [CNN]
2. Tyra Banks follows in the footsteps of Madonna and Iman by dropping her last name. [Coco Perez]
3. More images from Emma Watson’s collection for Alberta Ferretti are out. [Catwalk Queen]
4. Royalistas everywhere will crave the latest nail art trend: Royal Wedding Nail Decals. [Styleite]
5. It’s a year of royal weddings: Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall will marry on July 30th. [HuffPo]
6. Project Runway alum Chris March is working on a new Bravo show named Mad Fashion. [WWD]
1. Tyra Banks hits the books: she’s currently enrolled in a two-week MBA program at Harvard. [The Cut]
2. Mary Schmidt Amons of The Real Housewives of D.C. is collaborating with Marc Bouwer for her Labels for Love charity. [WWD]
3. Twilight‘s Kellan Lutz is new face of Dylan George denim. Not as sexy as his CK underwear campaign, but we’ll take it. [WWD]
4. Vivienne Westwood opened a store in Los Angeles this weekend. Woo! [Refinery29]
5. Ahoy matey! O.P.I. just launched a Pirates of the Caribbean-themed nail polish collection. [TheBeautyScoop]
6. A similar version of Jennifer Lopez’s studded Grammys Louboutins sell for $3,500 on the designer’s website. [Christian Louboutin]
Fernanda Motta, Sports Illustrated swimsuit model and host of Brazil’s Next Top Model, is launching her own line of denim, WWD reports. The 25-piece line of jeans and shorts is a collaboration with the Brazilian denim company John John, hence the name of the collection: Fernanda Motta ♥ John John. The pieces (shown left) average $150 and will hit stores this spring. With SI under her belt, a Top Model hosting gig, and now a clothing line, Motta’s got herself quite the expanding empire. Sounds like she’s on her way to becoming the Brazilian Tyra Banks!
Heidi Klum and Martha Stewart (Medusa, above) aren’t the only Halloween crazed celebrities. Blake Lively, Kim Kardashian and Mariah Carey have all turned out pretty amazing costumes—and they’re just a start. Relive the funniest, spookiest moments from Halloween’s past with our star-studded gallery!