It’s time for fall for Sienna Miller! The actress just released the fall 2011 lookbook for her label Tweny8Twelve—the collection she co-designs with sister Savannah Miller—and she models a few looks from the new lineup for the photos. Inspired by the ’60s, the autumn offering features soft chiffon skirts, cozy sweaters, printed silk shorts, and more items you can mix, match, and layer. Select pieces from the Twenty8Twelve collection are already on sale at Shopbop.com and Nordstrom.com, and more will hit stores and online this month. See Sienna Miller model some of her new pieces in the gallery.
Sienna Miller just released her spring 2011 lookbook for Tweny8Twelve, the collection she co-designs with her sister Savannah Miller. The lookbook, first released on Nylon, includes skirts, dresses, tanks, and shorts that mix Navajo and vintage inspirations, all of which exude Sienna Miller’s bohemian chic style. The entire Twenty8Twelve collection will be available for purchase in stores and online this month. See Sienna Miller model her new spring collection—and see how the lookbook stacks up against the fashion show—in the gallery.
Happy birthday, Sienna Miller! In honor of the trendsetting actress’s 29th birthday today, we took a look back at her style to pinpoint her top five style rules. Who can’t learn a thing or two from this red carpet master? Click through to see Sienna Miller’s top go-to styles. Plus: Tell us what you think of her style in the comments!
Sienna and Savannah Miller debuted the Spring 2011 collection for their label Twenty8Twelve Saturday night in central London. The clothes, which were inspired by Joni Mitchell’s ”Don Juan’s Reckless Daughter” and Jack Kerouac’s On the Road, featured dresses and skirts with feminine details and cool denim separates for day and slinky silhouettes for night. Miller’s beau Jude Law sat front row for the show with designer and friend Matthew Williamson. “I’m here because I love Sienna Miller,” Law, clad in a classic gray Alexander McQueen suit and signature porkpie hat, told WWD.
1. The True Blood newlyweds take time from their honeymoon to pose with fans. [People.com]
2. Check out Lourdes Leon’s first day of high school style! [JustJared.com]
3. Sienna Miller and her sister/co-designer Savannah Miller were nominated for a British Fashion Award for their Twenty8Twelve line. [JustJared.com]
4. Will Susan Sarandon be apart of Glee‘s Rocky Horror tribute epsiode? [People.com]
5. Vena Cava’s designers say makeup is in for spring! [Style.com]
6. See the always-stylish Gwen Stefani, Gavin Rossdale and family as they stroll around New York City. [Jezebel.com]
Sienna Miller is bringing her Fall 2010 collection for Twenty8Twelve, which she co-designs with her sister Savannah, to life! The actress commissioned director Angelo Penneta to create a short film featuring her and model Sara Blomqvist sporting the brand’s fur vests, military jackets, ’70s-inspired denim and knits. Filmed at the famed Hilles house in Gloucestershire (former home of the late, legendary fashion stylist Isabella Blow), the grainy video features music by indie sensation Hanna Hanra. Watch the video above and tell us what you think in the comments section below! More
1. Rumor has it that Chelsea Clinton and Marc Mezvinsky are honeymooning in South Africa. [HuffingtonPost.com]
2. Watch Sienna Miller model the Fall 2010 collection for Twenty8Twelve. [Vogue.co.uk]
3. Redken’s new Facebook app lets you test out how much you damaged your hair in the ’80s. [StyleList.com]
4. Check out pics of Keira Knightley and Carey Mulligan on the set of their new film Never Let Me Go. [InStyle.co.uk]
5. Forget fabulous fashion: Kate Moss is launching a line of homemade jams. [NYDailyNews.com]
6. La Perla is launching a shapewear collection, ShapeCouture. [WWD.com]