Pirates of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides premieres today, and Penelope Cruz has been hitting red carpets all over the world in support of the series’ fourth installment! The actress plays Angelica, Captain Jack Sparrow’s love interest, and the new movie centers around the pair’s search for the fountain of youth. Not that Cruz needs a magic fountain to look amazing—she’s been having major fashion moments in everything from Marchesa (left) to Givenchy haute couture (right). Click through the gallery to see all of Penelope’s looks from her Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides premiere tour! And tell us, are you excited to see the film?
“I see in my future…Disneyland, pirates and Johnny Depp!!” Ashley Tisdale hinted via Twitter the day before she and pal Vanessa Hudgens hit the theme park for the world premiere of Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. While the High School Musical alums hung out with Johnny Depp and Mickey Mouse, Halle Berry and Kim Kardashian were among the stars who spent their weekend giving back. Berry led the charge at the 2011 Revlon Run/Walk for Women, while Kardashian played tour guide during the City of Hope event at Universal studios. Click through the gallery to see all the photos from this weekend’s hottest parties.
1. Victoria Beckham gets animated for SpongeBob Squarepants. [Vogue.co.uk]
2. Lady Gaga’s stylist, Nicola Formichetti, is rumored to be taking the creative reins at Thierry Mugler. [CocoPerez.com]
3. Socialite Daphne Guiness scoops up the iconic wardrobe of late fashion stylist Isabella Blow. [People.com]
4. Check out the five hottest nail trends for summer. [StyleList.com]
5. Who is the best dressed Real Housewife? [Glamour.com]
6. Model and actress Gemma Ward has been cast in Pirates of the Caribbean 4. [NYMag.com]