Soaring temperatures of 100 degrees and higher did not stop the stars from returning to Indio, California for the second weekend of the Coachella music festival. Penn Badgley, Zoe Kravitz, Katy Perry, Kristen Stewart, and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley were just a few of the famous faces to take in the desert scene. See Coachella’s famous fans in the gallery.
1. In a case of life imitating art, Gossip Girl‘s Blake Lively and co-star Penn Badgley have officially split. [People.com]
2. First Lady Michelle Obama makes us want to buy kitten heels. [TheDailyBeast.com]
3. Yigal Azrouel launched e-commerce and a blog called “Inside the Studio” today. [YigalAzrouel.com]
4. On Ellen, Victoria Beckham cutely calls her husband David out for not being quite so tidy. Snap! [JustJared.com]
5. Rodarte’s Kate and Laura Mulleavy discuss how hard it is to make a good tutu. [NYMag.com]
6. Gucci and The Film Foundation will premiere the fully restored La Dolce Vita at this year’s Rome Film Festival. [FashionandRunway.com]
Move over, Mean Girls: There’s a new chick-helmed film in town. Easy A, in theaters September 17th, stars Emma Stone as a clean-cut high schooler whose life begins to parallel The Scarlet Letter‘s ostracized Hester Prynne’s when a little white lie about losing her virginity gets out and she decides to use the rumor mill to advance her social status. Also starring is the ever-adorable Penn Badgley. Click through our gallery to check out all of the must-see moments, watch the trailer below and tell us: Will you go see Easy A? More