Joe Jonas and Nina Dobrev teamed up to host We Day in Toronto, an all-day benefit for the charity Free The Children. “Wow!!! We Day rocks, So many amazing kids, such great energy!” Dobrev (in a Rachel Zoe tuxedo jacket) tweeted from the event. Click through to see Alexa Chung, George Clooney and more stars at last night’s hottest events!
Over in Milan, Italy right now, it’s Men’s Fashion Week! The best part? The event boasts some of the sexiest front rows of the season. Gossip Girl‘s Chace Crawford, Glee‘s Darren Criss, and basketball superstar Dwayne Wade (fresh off his run in the NBA finals) all took in Versace, while Joe Jonas stopped by Calvin Klein. True Blood‘s Ryan Kwanten, Carmelo Anthony, Idris Elba, and more hot men also stopped by to see the new crop of clothes. See all of the gorgeous guys who love fashion shows (at Men’s Fashion Week so far) in the gallery.
Now that the sun’s rays are finally shining bright, celebrities have been keeping their eyes stylishly protected. Stars like Eva Longoria, Ashley Greene, Jake Gyllenhaal, and more have all been recently spotted showing off their shady accessories, from aviators and Ray Bans to oversize movie-star styles. Click through the gallery to see all of our favorite celebrity sunglasses from this year, and get some inspiration for the styles, shapes, and sizes you love for your next UV-protection shopping trip!
Hollywood descended upon Dallas this weekend to celebrate Super Bowl XLV. Lea Michele and Christina Aguilera kicked off the game with patriotic performances (shown), Fergie shined with a crystal-studded outfit during halftime, and Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher scored seats behind former President George W. Bush in the stadium. And, oh yeah, the Green Bay Packers won! Click through the gallery to see who else partied in Texas for Super Bowl weekend.
1. Kate Middleton showed up to beau Prince William’s polo match looking as effortlessly chic as ever. [InStyle.co.uk]
2. Glee star Amber Riley will be singing the national anthem at MLB’s All-Star Game tonight. [EW.com]
3. Book a room designed by Diane von Furstenberg at the Claridge’s in London now! [NewYorkTimes.com]
4. Katy Perry rocks Moschino & a pin-up ‘do to promote her Teen Choice Awards hosting gig. [CocoPerez.com]
5. Joe Jonas is slated to guest star on Betty White’s new hit series Hot in Cleveland. [JustJared.com]
6. Coconut water is the new… Gatorade? [Elle.com]
Does Joe Jonas (center) have a second career as a perfumer? According to our sources, he just might. At the Toronto International Film Festival, the star blended a scent for a female friend at the Aromachology pop-up store, a new custom fragrance line based on personality. To select the top-notes, Jonas picked three words that best described his lady: creative, courageous, and sexy. More