Goodbye to the Jersey Shore guidos and guidettes—the series finale of the MTV show airs tonight! America’s favorite guilty pleasure has given us six seasons of GTL, fist pumping, and fun from the heart of Seaside Heights, New Jersey, and now, it must end. Two cast members aren’t stopping though: Snooki and JWoww are continuing the legacy with a spin-off premiering January 8th, which will follow the two friends as they deal with motherhood and other aspects of grown-up life. So, in honor of the series finale—catch it tonight at 10/9c on MTV—we’ve uploaded Snooki’s memorable pouf to the Hollywood Makeover Tool, so you can give yourself a Jersey makeover, no hairspray required. Plus, share your virtual makeover on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram (as a Makeovergram) to see what all of your friends (and bros!) think. Click the box below to get started!
Days spent GTL-ing with Pauly D and J-WOWW may be a thing of the past, but Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi is staying in the spotlight with the expansion of many beauty line ventures. Not only is the new mom is branching out into color cosmetics, she also just launched her nail line and her second fragrance, Snooki Couture ($45). “I wanted this scent to be about what’s going on in my life right now—it’s more mature and sexy,” she told us of the citrus and honeysuckle blend. “It isn’t as fruity as my last scent, and I added ‘Couture’ to the title to dress it up.” As for the nails, her range contains two patterned nail decals, three glitter top coats, and nine ultra-bright opaque shades—a perfect accent to the star’s newly-red strands. “This is probably the biggest hair risk I’ve taken,” she said of her technicolor hue. “I’ve been red before, but I’ve never been this red.” Polizzi’s scent and nail lacquers are available for $8 each on perfumania.com.
See more celebrity scents in our gallery!
Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi is expanding her beauty empire. The mom-to-be, who released an eponymous scent in November, teamed up with KA’OIR cosmetics to develop her very own candy pink matte lipstick, a color we often see her wearing in between trips to the Shore. “I love the bright hue I was able to create,” Polizzi said. “I’m obsessed with makeup, so to have my own signature lipstick is a dream of mine!” Shop the “Snookilicious” shade for $22 at kaoir.com.
Plus, shop more celebrity lip colors.
Snookin’ for a new fall fragrance? Jersey Shore‘s fourth season may be over, but Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi is keeping busy—and not just with her GTL routine. This month, the pint-sized princess is launching Snooki, a perfume inspired by her favorite sweet treats like cupcakes, kiwi, and lychee ($45 at perfumania.com on November 25th). “It’s the kind of fragrance that makes you hungry for more,” she said. Catch Snooki when she launches the fragrance Thursday, November 10th on HSN.
What are Snooki’s favorite scents? Click through the gallery to find out—yes, pickles and meatballs are at the top of her list!
1. Go, go, Gadget Gaga! The pop star and creative director for Polaroid designed glasses that take pictures. [InStyle UK]
2. Justin Bieber beauty products, like OPI nail polish and scented wristbands, flew off of the shelves this holiday season. Surprised? [WWD]
3. The cast of TV guilty pleasure Jersey Shore keeps launching things: Sammi “Sweetheart” Giancola is making a fragrance. [Too Fab]
4. Vivienne Westwood wants to save the planet: The designer teamed up with Cool Earth Coffee for a charity campaign. [Daily Front Row]
5. Attention new moms! Kate Spade has just launched a super-stylish diaper bag collection. [People]
6. See Kate Moss model Balmain’s new spring collection in this unique video. [Catwalk Queen]
Are you as excited for the new season of the Jersey Shore as we are? Season 3 of our favorite guilty pleasure kicks off tonight on MTV, and we’re eager to see what the colorful crew gets into this time around—and if Snooki will still be rocking her signature pouf! In July, she was reportedly over the style and in September she debuted blunt bangs, both of which made us think she might be ready for a more drastic change. So we asked top celebrity hairstylists like Mark Townsend, Garren, Harry Josh and Ken Paves how they’d change up Snooki’s patented ‘do, and the results were surprising. Check out their picks for the pint-sized princess, and tell us your favorite in the comments below. It may be T-shirt time for Vinny, Ronnie, and The Situation—but is it haircut time for Snooki?
MORE! Try on Snooki’s signature pouf in our Hollywood Makeover Tool.
It’s a little hard to remember life pre-Snooki from the Jersey Shore. And it seems we’re not the only one a tad obsessed: Ellen DeGeneres dressed as the guidette’s famous poof on her talk show today. As for what the reality show star will wear for Halloween this weekend, WWD has revealed the sketch of her tight, green dress decorated with pickle-shaped sequins and “a light-up scepter in the shape of a pickle.” She’ll be in Las Vegas for the big night, so if you spot a pickle walking around in heels, now you know who it is!
For more costume ideas, click here!
1. British singer Lily Allen confirmed that she’s expecting. [People.com]
2. The Kardashian sisters have inked a major design deal for both fashion and home lines. [WWD.com]
3. John Galliano will be the subject of a new exhibition debuting in London this November. [Vogue.co.uk]
4. Can’t wait till tonight to watch Jersey Shore? Check out this lexicon before you GTL. [TheDailyBeast.com]
5. Whitney Port has signed on to star in a scripted web-only series. [NYMag.com]
6. Erin Wasson will be launching her own fashion label. [Fashionologie.com]