Need a fun D-I-Y idea for Halloween? Try Princess Beatrice’s royal fascinator! Here’s how to make it in three easy steps:
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
2 metal headbands, wired pink ribbon, glue gun (all available at M&J Trimming, 212-204-9595).
1. Stack two metal headbands, with bottom ends of one on curve of the other, and glue them together.
2. Wrap wired ribbon around top headband until completely covered; glue down both ends.
3. Create two bows (leave ends hanging) and secure both to top of headband by wrapping a piece of ribbon around knots three times and gluing end down.
COMPLETE YOUR LOOK:
Rim your eyes in black, don a pastel day suit, and slip on this haute couture headgear!
For more inspiring hat ideas, click through the hottest hats at the Royal Wedding.
• The Easiest Costume Ever
• What Celebrities Wore Last Year!
• Movie & TV Halloween Costume Ideas
• Katy Perry’s Costume Secrets
• Stars at the Pumpkin Patch
— Jenni Radosevich, InStyle designer and part-time blogger for ISpy-DIY.com