We’re only five months into 2011, but a slew of Hollywood starlets have already taken on major roles: being new moms! Celebs like Penelope Cruz and Elizabeth Banks (right) celebrated the birth of their babies this year, becoming proud first-time parents, and Mariah Carey got double the trouble with her first pregnancy when she gave birth to twins, Moroccan and Monroe. Meanwhile, other stylish moms like Nicole Kidman and Mariska Hargitay added to their growing families. Click through the gallery to see all the hot new moms in Hollywood!
1. Scarlett Johansson models summer looks paired with dramatic makeup in her latest Mango campaign. [FashionEtc.]
2. The Marchesa duo redesigned the Playboy Bunny costume with ruffles and rosettes. [Styleite]
3. Tom Ford was the only fashion name to make Time magazine’s “Time 100″ list. Congrats! [Time]
4. Proenza Schouler’s CEO indicated that the brand sees a fragrance in its future! [IntoTheGloss]
5. Baby News! 30 Rock‘s Jane Krakowski gave birth to a baby boy, Bennett Robert Godley. [People]
6. Jewelry designer Alex Woo’s latest piece will benefit the African Wildlife Foundation. [AlexWoo]
Just because you know her as the curly-haired, fair funny girl from 30 Rock, doesn’t mean Jane Krakowski doesn’t appreciate a healthy glow. In fact, the star revealed to us this week that she used to be a sun-worshiper. “Back in the day, tanning seemed important. We’d use baby oil—my family even had one of those ray reflecting silver blankets!” she confessed. Krakowski, now a spokesperson for Jergens Natural Glow Moisturizer, has since mended her ways. “Signs of premature aging really made me want to take better care of my skin,” she said. “Now I wear SPF every day.” We couldn’t help wondering, does this mean she’ll be hitting the spray tan booth before heading down the isle? Krakowski stayed mum: “I think every bride has a natural radiance all their own on their special day!”