Talk about insider information! InStyle went behind the scenes at the 2011 Toronto Film Festival, setting up our annual photo studio at the Windsor Arms Hotel. Gerard Butler, Emily Blunt, Cory Monteith, and Freida Pinto were just a few of the celebrities who stopped by to talk movies, browse diamond accessories by Forevermark, get touch-ups from Sephora makeup pros, and satisfy their sweet cravings by digging into our bottomless candy jars. Click through the gallery to see photos from inside InStyle’s TIFF studio now!
1. Nicole Richie chose America’s Next Top Model winner Nicole Fox to be the model in her Spring 2011 lookbook for Winter Kate. [Nylon]
2. Catch behind-the-scenes clips of Gerard Butler posing for L’Oreal. He’s a good model! [Crushable]
3. MAC released makeup that looks like denim (in every wash you can imagine). [Denimology]
4. Modern Family‘s Rico Rodriguez recently launched his own clothing line named RAR It Fitz Fashionz. Kids these days. [Racked]
5. Those awesome spiked Louboutins that are ever so popular? Some airports consider them weapons! [Nice Kicks]
6. Get a peek inside Brad Womack of The Bachelor‘s Austin home, which has a white shag rug. Thoughts, ladies? [People]
These days swanky hair salons aren’t just havens for the ladies; guys are getting in on the pampering too! High profile salons such as N.Y.C.’s Julien Farel Salon (well-coiffed Richard Gere is a client) offer luxe amenities like personal treatment rooms and WiFi—a far cry from the traditional, more modest barbershop! We imagine rugged types like Gerard Butler still stay true to the barber’s chair, but tell us: does your man prefer the salon or the barbershop?
1. Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher’s wedding guests will feast on cupcakes instead of cake. [People.com]
2. Band of Outsiders’s designer Scott Sternberg plans to launch a more affordable women’s collection called girl. [Fashionista.com]
3. Robert Pattinson looks dapper in a top hat on the set of his new film, Bel Ami. [InStyle.co.uk]
4. Jessica Alba will lend her sense of style to Project Runway as the next celebrity guest judge. [Yahoo.com]
5. Are they or aren’t they? Jen Aniston and Gerard Butler flirt on a Parisian cruise over the Seine. [Usmagazine.com]
6. Cameron Diaz flaunts her gams in daisy dukes on the set of Bad Teacher. [JustJared.com]