Emmy Rossum figured it out—the easiest way to get in on the leather look without actually buying leather (and potentially breaking the bank in the process) is slipping on a pair of coated jeans. Layered with a waxy sheen, the glossy surface conjures up the very same too-cool biker vibe that real leather pants evoke, but for a fraction of the cost. Unlike leather, varnished jeans are versatile, which means there’s a whole slew of options in a wide spectrum of colors, patterns and fabrics. Toughen up any topper with coated skinnies like Rossum did when she teamed her Old Navy “Rockstar” jeans in wine ($35; oldnavy.com) with a sweetly striped sweater. Get the look by shopping 14 of our favorite pairs that range from straight-up wax to coated brocade.
If you’re investigating buying a new bikini this summer, consider Luli Fama. The Miami-based brand is known for its South Beach-ready designs paired with fiesta-style prints and eye-popping colors. Celebrities love them, too, with stars like Jennifer Aniston, Beyoncé, Kate Hudson, and Colbie Caillat all wearing styles by the brand. “They have this scrunch-butt bottoms, and it’s very revealing but flattering,” Caillat told InStyle.com of her favorite swimwear before she performed at a Camp Old Navy event in New York City. Shop the collection at lulifama.com, nordstrom.com, and shopbop.com. (Shown: The Cosita Buena Wavy Triangle two-piece; $77 each for top and bottoms at shopbop.com and The Brazilian Print Bikini $80 for top and $78 for bottoms at nordstrom.com).
Plus, shop 39 figure flattering swimsuits!
The stars are bundling up on a budget! Olivia Palermo, Zoe Saldana, and Kristin Chenoweth all showed off their chic cold-weather style in the same sunny yellow pea coat by Old Navy, a style you can nab (on sale!) for just $27. The design is also available in orange, blue, black, gray and plaid. Pick up the coat at stores or online at oldnavy.com.
Plus, shop more star style below!
What’s Olivia Palermo‘s trick for keeping warm and chic as the temperatures drop? A great jacket! The stylish star bundled up while staying atop the best dressed list in her bright (and affordable!) Old Navy pea coat. We love her winter style and so did you—the yellow topper was this week’s most popular pin. Vote for her budget-friendly ensemble or any of the Look of the Day picks, then let us know what else you’re obsessing over at pinterest.com/instylemag by repinning, liking, or commenting on any of our 66 stylish boards—or by clicking the link below.
The countdown until Black Friday continues! We’ve rounded up some of the best deals you’ll find on the biggest shopping day of the year, whether you’re readying your clicker finger for online or lacing up your most comfortable sneaks to hit the sales floor. Click below to find out how to save at Old Navy, Madewell, DKNY, and more, plus the awesome gift Victoria’s Secret is handing out if you spend $65. Happy shopping!
Did your mouth drop when you saw the cast of Beverly Hills, 90210 back on TV? Old Navy recruited Jennie Garth, Luke Perry, Jason Priestley, and Gabrielle Carteris from the original ’90s show for its new fall campaign, giving anyone who loved the hit a little thrill every time it comes on the air. And the cast sure grew up from when the show started in 1990! Click through the gallery to see the all of 90210′s leading stars then and now.
St. Patrick’s Day has us seeing green! To celebrate this fun Irish-loved holiday, we’ve come up with some cute outfit ideas you’ll love to try, all of which use different variations of the shamrock shade. From mint to teal to traditional Kelly green, check out InStyle’s St. Patrick’s Day-inspired outfits in the gallery. Because everyone’s a little Irish on March 17th!
Whether you’re hoping to nab one last stocking stuffer or you’re on the hunt for the perfect New Year’s Eve dress, you’ll want to cozy up to your computer because that’s where all the last-minute deals are. But don’t procrastinate a second longer—some of these deals are only good through the end of today. Get clicking!
FREE SHIPPING IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS
• AnnTaylorLoft.com: 40% off most items with code: HOLIDAY. Plus free overnight shipping on orders placed before December 23 at 2:59 p.m. ET
• UrbanOutfitters: Free overnight delivery if you spend $100 or more before December 23 at 10 a.m. ET
• ShopBop.com: Free overnight shipping on orders made before December 23, 7 a.m. ET
SALES AND DISCOUNTS
• AnnTaylor.com: 40% with code: SAVE40, offer good on both the Sarah Metallic ballet flat, $88.80 and the pavé bangle set, 46.80, (shown) both prices after discount
• Modernvintage.com: 30% off with code: 30OFFMV
• LordandTaylor.com: 20% off in stores and online with code: GIFT
• RedEnvelope.com: 10% off with code: SAVE10
• Juicycouture.com: 30% of jewelry with code: SPARKLE30. Ends at 11:59 p.m. ET today!
• BananaRepublic.com: 25% off sale items with code: BRSALE25
• KateSpade.com: Up to 60% off, including the jeweled brooch, $122, and Knightsbridge Zippered Darcy, $297 (shown)
• Barneys.com: Up to 60% off
• Reiss.com: Up to 50% off, including the Courtney bustier dress (shown), $227.50
• Gap.com: Up to 50% off
• Bloomingdales.com: Up to to 40% off
• Piperlime.com: Up to 40% off
• Antropologie.com: An extra 25% off items already on sale
• OldNavy.com: Sale items starting at $5