From kitty ears to bold bows, designer Erin Fetherston—known for her youthful and feminine designs with a celebrity following that includes Selena Gomez, Anne Hathaway, Cameron Diaz, and Zooey Deschanel—has teamed up with the online retailer JewelMint to create the third limited-edition capsule collection for the company’s CFDA-backed Studio Series—and we have to admit, the collection is romantically perfect in every way.
Selena Gomez flaunted her figure in Erin by Erin Fetherston’s sweetheart strapless dress at the Teen Choice Awards this summer, and you can snag this look for your next dressy affair! The silky mini with a flowy chiffon scarf-train is available for $595 at erinfetherston.com. Not ready to commit? Borrow this look exclusively through Rent The Runway in November ($75/4 days). Sign up is free at renttherunway.com.
ENTER TO WIN: Ten lucky readers will win a sketch of the dress signed by the designer and a $100 gift card for Rent The Runway!
HOW TO WIN: Follow @InStyle on Twitter and be one of the first 10 followers to tweet a special message today at 3pm EST. U.S. residents only.
— Christina Shanahan
Erin Fetherston‘s 2012 ERIN resort collection was all romance! The designer created youthful party dresses in muted zebra prints and unexpected color combos like sea foam and fuchsia. Ruffles, pleats and tiers embellished flirty black and blush frocks, and soem were then topped off with horsehair belts. Nearly all the pieces will be priced under $375 when they hit shelves later this year, making the lineup even sweeter! See ERIN’s complete Resort 2012 collection in the gallery.
In a smart move sure to please style fanatics, Target is celebrating five years of its Go International designer collections by bringing back 34 of the most iconic dresses. So for all of those goregous pieces you didn’t get, you now have a second shot. Among the 17 brands being revived on March 13 (in most stores and online for one month only) are Zac Posen, Rodarte, Proenza Schouler, Erin Fetherston, and Thakoon. No word on exactly which pieces will be selected, so tell us in the comments what items you’d love to see back hanging on the racks!
— Violet Gaynor
]1. Christina Applegate and her fiancé are expecting their first child. [PopEater.com]
2. Halle Berry has signed on to be the lead in the upcoming flick Shoe Addicts Anonymous. [JustJared.com]
3. Enter to win a free pair of skivvies in honor of National Underwear Day! [StyleList.com]
4. Oscar de la Renta turns 78 today! Test your knowledge on this fabulous designer. [FabSugar.com]
5. Erin Fetherston dishes on her new bangs and her new collection for Juicy Couture . [Fashionista.com]
6. Monaco’s Prince Albert II and fiancé Charlene Wittstock finalize their summer 2011 wedding plans. [People.com]
1. Go behind-the-scenes of Madonna’s latest photo shoot. [Interviewmagazine.com]
2. BFFs Stella McCartney, Kate Hudson and Liv Tyler prep for parties with champagne and girl talk. [People.com]
3. Diddy’s Sean Jean clothing line signs an exclusive deal with Macy’s. [WWD.com]
4. Carla Bruni could be the most stylish comic book hero yet. [StyleList.com]
5. Guest Juicy Couture designer Erin Fetherston’s Met ball gown was made with velour sweatsuit material. [Styleite.com]
6. Mark your calendars, Twi-hards! Eclipse set a red carpet premiere date. [EOnline.com]
Juicy Couture is getting a dose of whimsical, ultra-feminine style thanks to its new guest designer and creative consultant Erin Fetherston. A red carpet favorite of stars like Anne Hathaway, Cameron Diaz and Zooey Deschanel, Fetherston plans to update the brand’s signature track suit as well as create limited-edition pieces that will hit stores just in time for the holidays. “I plan to stay true to the Juicy Couture DNA. I relate to their fun-loving sense of irreverent, feminine fashion,” she told WWD. “The Juicy Couture [velour] track suit is coming on its 10-year anniversary. It’s such an iconic piece in fashion, and I’m so excited to work on the track suit.” Fetherston will continue to design her own namesake collection: “I’ll be doing two full-time jobs!”