Newly-married Rachel Weisz got cozy with a lion in her new ad for Bulgari‘s Jasmine Noir fragrance. And if her furry costar looks familiar, it’s because they are! Kirsten Dunst also posed with the king of the jungle in a previous perfume campaign for the brand, and Julianne Moore cuddled a pair of lion cubs and played perch to cockatoos in the label’s 2010 campaigns. Click through the gallery to see all of Bulgari’s animal-loving ladies!
Kirsten Dunst is the new face of Bulgari‘s Mon Jasmin Noir fragrance and the campaign shots were just released! In them, Dunst clutches her perfume bottle while sitting next to an adult lion. We’d be surprised to see a star cuddling up to the king of the jungle, but it isn’t the first time the luxury Italian label used the celebrity-plus-wild-feline formula. Julianne Moore also posed nude with lion cubs for a Bulgari handbag campaign last season. The new fragrance, a lighter version of the label’s Jasmin Noir scent, is now available exclusively at Nordstrom for $80 to $105.
1. Before you see Eat Pray Love this weekend, there’s 5 things you need to know about Elizabeth Gilbert. [People.com]
2. Lea Michele’s proud of her Italian heritage—and the nose that came from it! [StyleList.com]
3. Scarlett O’Hara’s iconic Gone With the Wind wardrobe is in need of serious repairs. Find out how to donate now. [CocoPerez.com]
4. Find out which celebrity homes are on the market (and just how much they’ll cost you). [TheDailyBeast.com]
5. Check out Matthew Williamson’s new bags for luxury jeweler Bulgari. [FashionWeekDaily.com]
6. Wanna be the next British style icon? Read up on designer Luella Bartley’s advice. [InStyle.co.uk]
In less than a decade, Rachel Zoe has gone from dressing young, up-and-coming pop stars like Britney Spears and Jessica Simpson to styling award-winning actresses like Jennifer Garner and Anne Hathaway. Now a celebrity in her own right, Zoe’s added designer and reality TV star to her impressive resume. The third season of her series The Rachel Zoe Project will premiere August 3rd on Bravo, and to celebrate, Zoe sat down with InStyle to discuss the looks—and ladies—that made her a star.
Hear her roar: Julianne Moore’s Fall 2010 ads for Bulgari were just released and animals are still a major theme. (For the spring campaign, she posed with two cockatiels.) This go-round Moore lounges sans clothing, covered in eye-catching jewels and one of Bulgari’s lustworthy new Fall bags, with two lion cubs. We aren’t sure what to covet more, the adorable cubs or the luxe bags!
1. The Queen of England has wardrobe favorites too! [StyleList.com]
2. Orlando Bloom is the new face of BOSS Orange cologne. [People.com]
3. Bulgari has designed a special ring for charity. [WWD.com]
4. J. Crew is collaborating with Imogene + Willie on a new denim line. [Racked.com]
5. Get gorgeous red lips a la the models at the Chanel Haute Couture show. [Style.com]
6. Another exciting collaboration: Isabel and Ruben Toledo for Target. [NYMag.com]
Isabella Rossellini is lending her singular sense of style to the famed fine jewelry house Bulgari, for which she’s designed a new handbag. “My connection with Bulgari dates back to when I was a child and I’d accompany my mother”—the legendary Ingrid Bergman—”to the historic shop in Via Condotti in Rome,” said Rossellini, who most recently appeared at the CFDA Awards to honor Style Icon Iman. “She loved Bulgari jewels.” Available in four colors and several materials (in keeping with Rossellini’s multifaceted style), the elegant bag, which features twist locks made of semi-precious stones, is a nod to the glamorous golden years of 1960s Rome. “A bag today is of course an indispensable accessory for us women,” she explained. “We tried to make it an object of elegance and luxury, like a jewel.”