Months of preparation, weeks of fittings, days of rehearsals, and hours of beauty primping all led up to forty minutes hard-to-resist fun for last night’s taping of the 2012 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in New York. “It’s a dream come true!” Victoria’s Secret Angel Alessandra Ambrosio told InStyle.com of her experience, which was made only so much better by the fact she modeled the $2.5 million Floral Fantasy Bra. “This is most desirable, most beautiful, most known show in the world. Every year it gets bigger and better!” And she’s right, it was big—37 models showed off 65 lingerie looks, sashaying down the runway to live music performed by Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber, and Rihanna. The pieces were broken up into six groups—kicking off with Circus (Adriana Lima—ever the ringmaster—opened the show), Dangerous Liaisons (set to Rihanna’s “Diamonds” song), Calendar Girls (with Bruno Mars in the background), Pink Is Us (when Justin Bieber serenaded the PINK crew with “Beauty and the Beat”), Silver Screen Angels (Bruno, again), and Angels in Bloom (closing it out with Rihanna’s “Fresh Off The Runway”). Click through to see the highlights, and tune in to watch the complete show December 4th at 10/9c on CBS.
Getting ready for the beach this weekend? Get your two-piece inspiration from these cute celebrity bikini moments: Ashley Greene worked the Malibu waves in an itsy bitsy olive bikini, Megan Rossee (the girl on Michael Phelps‘s arm) went for the gold in Santa Monica, Brooke Burke was also in Malibu, showing off her boogie boarding skills in a sky blue balconet top, and Doutzen Kroes hit the Miami shores in a multi-hue string suit. Looking good, ladies! Click through to see more of the summer’s best celebrity bikinis.
Spring has sprung—and that means that beach weather is here! Selena Gomez and Doutzen Kroes are just two of the celebs who hit the sand to soak up the sunny rays. Click through the gallery to see more sexy celebrity bikinis!
1. Diddy hung out with Karl Lagerfeld at the Dior Homme show in Paris. Baller. [The Cut]
2. What do Michelle Obama and Victoria Beckham have in common? The same Marc Jacobs dress! [RCFA]
3. Some H&M stores now stock “Waste,” clothes made with recycled fabrics from the retailer’s Lanvin collaboration. [Nitrolicious]
4. Tod’s donated over $25 million to help restore Rome’s Colosseum. Yes, that Colosseum. [Telegraph]
5. Jimmy Choo update: The company’s first fragrance goes on sale this week. [Luxist]
6. Victoria’s Secret model Doutzen Kroes gave birth to a baby boy this weekend. Congrats! [HuffPo]
As other Victoria’s Secret models are prepping for November 30th’s big runway show, Doutzen Kroes has been busy planning an equally big day—her wedding! The day came last Sunday, when the Dutch beauty married producer Sunnery James in a strapless Pronovias gown. Congrats to the happy couple!
1. Victoria’s Secret model Doutzen Kroes adds another job to her resume: blogger! [HuffingtonPost.com]
2. Gucci is serving up stylish childrenswear later this year. [StyleHive.com]
3. Check out Leighton Meester’s newest cute co-stars. [InStyle.co.uk]
4. Madonna’s stylish daughter Lourdes Leon lands her own magazine cover. [StyleList.com]
5. Chanel’s newest must-have? $20 cotton pads. [BlogdorfGoodman.com]
6. What’s your pick for the best song of the summer? [People.com]
1. Will Prince William pop the question to Kate Middleton today? [WashingtonPost.com]
2. Glee stars Lea Michele and Matthew Morrison will share the stage at next month’s Tony Awards. [JustJared.com]
3. Check out this funny clip on what it’s like to be Barbie’s main man, Ken. [TheDailyBeast.com]
4. Take a tour through Louis Vuitton’s archives with Marc Jacobs and stylist Katie Grand. [Style.com]
5. Prada rings in summer with a collection of vibrant totes. [Fashiontribes.com]
6. Victoria’s Secret Angel Doutzen Kroes is paving her own path as a supermodel. [Yahoo.com]