Gossip Girl fourth episode of season five premieres Monday, and we have a sneak peek of the looks on the show! One outfit you’ll see: Serena (Blake Lively) in a sherbet-hued Yigal Azrouel shift dress from the label’s spring 2011 collection. The show’s stylist Eric Daman brought the piece into fall with a cable-knit Rag & Bone cardigan and a Mulberry bag in deep brown leather. For more looks from the new episode, titled “Memoirs of an Invisible Dan,” click through the gallery. Catch Gossip Girl on Monday, October 17th at 8/7c.
The most exciting recent moments at New York Fashion Week included Zac Posen‘s decadent runway looks, Malin Akerman and Abbie Cornish as Tommy Girls at the Hilfiger show, and must-try-now ombre nails at Yigal Azrouel’s Cut 25 presentation. Catch up with the latest fashion week news in the gallery now!
— Sharon Clott, with reporting by Caitlin Donovan, Lindzi Scharf, and Nakisha Williams
Fashion Week is winding down in New York, but there’s still plenty of fabulous fashion and celebrity sightings. Vanessa Hudgens kept up her Fashion Week rounds, sitting front row at Yigal Azrouel, Diesel Black Gold and Tibi. Meanwhile, Rodarte took us through the plains of the midwest, buckwheat prints and all, with a collection that climaxed with two ruby-slipper-inspired dresses (shown). Marc Jacobs also showed a very “deer” collection for his Marc by Marc Jacobs line, with the animal featured on dresses, accessories and shoes. And that’s not all! Click through to find out what happened on day seven of New York Fashion Week.
— Heather Viggiani, with reporting by Caitlin Donovan and Nakisha Williams
For those Yigal Azrouel fans who have been hoping to purchase his stunning pieces online, the wait is over. He’s just launched an online store, giving us all the opportunity to snap up not only the ultra-chic ready-to-wear collections and accessories, but also the full line of pieces from the hip contemporary concept brand Cut25. The digital storefront is totally sophisticated and features the option to shop by collection, look, and texture. In addition to the e-commerce initiative, the designer has also launched an official blog, “Inside the Studio,” which gives an in-depth look at the inner workings of the NYC design house. Head to the site now to learn more about the designer and shop the cool collections.
1. All Friend the Queen! QEII just joined Facebook. [TIME.com]
2. Marchesa designer (and InStyle contributor!) Georgina Chapman shows off her rocking post-baby bod. [NYMag.com]
3. Conan returns to TV tonight on TBS. Lea Michele and Seth Rogan will stop by, but will you tune in? [CNN.com]
4. Think your job is hard? Go behind-the-scenes at the Victoria’s Secret show casting. [YouTube.com]
5. Read about emerging footwear designers, including Yigal Arouzel, who is debuting a shoe line for spring. [WWD.com]
6. See inside the Kardashian’s new Dash outpost in Soho. [Racked.com]
1. In a case of life imitating art, Gossip Girl‘s Blake Lively and co-star Penn Badgley have officially split. [People.com]
2. First Lady Michelle Obama makes us want to buy kitten heels. [TheDailyBeast.com]
3. Yigal Azrouel launched e-commerce and a blog called “Inside the Studio” today. [YigalAzrouel.com]
4. On Ellen, Victoria Beckham cutely calls her husband David out for not being quite so tidy. Snap! [JustJared.com]
5. Rodarte’s Kate and Laura Mulleavy discuss how hard it is to make a good tutu. [NYMag.com]
6. Gucci and The Film Foundation will premiere the fully restored La Dolce Vita at this year’s Rome Film Festival. [FashionandRunway.com]
1. Get an exclusive look at photos of Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green’s beach wedding. [People.com]
2. Kim Kardashian is launching her second perfume in February. [CocoPerez.com]
3. Victoria Beckham teaches us how to DIY some denim. [TeenVogue.com]
4. Learn about all the fashionable ways you can help the Gulf crisis. [Styleite.com]
5. Mary J. Blige is designing a new line of sunglasses. [WWD.com]
6. Check out the first pictures of Yigal Azrouel’s new line, Cut25. [Fashionista.com]
On Monday night’s season finale, Serena, in a Yigal Azrouel dress, Carla Reiter necklace and MCL cuff, and Blair, in a Parker blouse, Topshop skirt and Noir bracelet, turn to each other for advice on their respective dramas. While Blair decides whether to salvage her relationship with Chuck and meet him on top of the Empire State Building, Serena faces a Gossip Girl blast about Dan that threatens her relationship with Nate. Plus, the infamous Georgina Sparks returns and she, as always, has a quite the agenda! Click on to get more dish about Monday’s episode (airing May 16th at 8 p.m. EST on the CW) and to find out exactly what the girls are wearing—head-to-toe!