Today Miley Cyrus confirmed her engagement to Liam Hemsworth, which got us thinking about what she’ll wear to walk down the aisle. Will she go traditional like Grace Kelly and Duchess Kate, modern like Gwen Stefani, or a mix of both like Katie Holmes? While we wait to find out, click through the gallery to see 50 of the best-dressed celebrity brides of all time.
With Miley Cyrus‘s big engagement announcement to Liam Hemsworth today’s hottest conversation topic, it’s the perfect time to take a look back at the 19-year-old’s Hollywood transformation, from a rosy-cheeked Disney star to an all-grown-up red carpet stunner. See the bride-to-be’s evolution in the gallery.
It’s a wedding in the USA! Miley Cyrus said “yes” to her boyfriend of three years, 22-year-old Hunger Games star Liam Hemsworth, on May 31st, and the couple confirmed the news today. “I’m so happy to be engaged and look forward to a life of happiness with Liam,” 19-year-old Cyrus told People. Hemsworth popped the question with a 3.5-carat diamond ring from jeweler Neil Lane, whose engagement sparklers also top the fingers of Britney Spears and Bachelor contestant Emily Maynard. We can’t wait to see what Cyrus wears down the aisle!
See more celeb engagements in the gallery!
Hunger Games star Liam Hemsworth has been taking some style cues from his girlfriend, Miley Cyrus! We caught up with Cyrus at Muhammed Ali’s Celebrity Fight Night in Phoenix, Arizona, where she gave us the inside scoop on the couple’s getting-ready routine. “He sometimes helps me out, but I’m going to take a little credit for helping him get there,” Cyrus told InStyle.com. Case in point: Hemsworth recently added some designer shoes to his wardrobe. “Today I was like, ‘Excuse me, in your Dolce & Gabbana shoes!’” Cyrus said. “He’s like, ‘How do you know they’re Dolce?’ I’m like, ‘I see you’re starting to step it up!‘” We think they both look great!
See celebrity couples with matching style!
• Try on Miley Cyrus’s Hairstyles
• 100 Memorable Celebrity Wedding Moments
• See Who’s Engaged in Hollywood
— Lindzi Scharf
Let the The Hunger Games begin! After months of anticipation, the film, starring Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss Everdeen, finally hits the big screen today. Before you head to the theater, check out InStyle‘s full Hunger Games coverage for all your need-to-know info—and may the odds be ever in your favor!
HUNGER GAMES FASHION
• 8 Fun Facts About the Costumes
• Katniss’s Training Outfit Goes On Sale
• Designers Sketch Katniss’s Interview Dress
• The Girl on Fire: See the Costume
• Shop Katniss Everdeen’s Spring Style
• Capitol Looks Inspired By the Runway
• The Mockingjay: Best Pin Moments on Film
• Elizabeth Banks on Lenny Kravitz’s Clothes
HUNGER GAMES BEAUTY
• Makeup Secrets From the Set
• Hair Secrets From the Set
• Get Effie Trinket’s Smooth Skin
• Recreate Katniss’s Fire Manicure
• China Glaze’s Games-Themed Nail Polish
• Side Braids Inspired by The Hunger Games
• How Would You Look With Katniss’s Braid?
• Seneca Crane’s Beard Took Three Hours to Create!
MORE ON THE HUNGER GAMES
• Photos From the Los Angeles Premiere
• What the Cast of The Hunger Games Wants You to Know
• Taylor Swift’s “Safe + Sound” Music Video
• Sneak Peek: Stills From the Set
• Ginnifer Goodwin Loves The Hunger Games
Plus, test out your Hunger Games knowledge with our online quiz!
The Hunger Games premieres at midnight tonight! And before you slip on your own Tribute shirt for the screening, we caught up with the film’s cast members to find out what they would want you to know before you see it. Click through to read the messages from the Hunger Games cast to you.
— Lindzi Scharf
Let the games begin! The Hunger Games premiered at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles last night, where stars Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, and Liam Hemsworth signed fan autographs, answered endless questions, and posed for countless pictures. Does the scene sound familiar? Fans of the book could’ve sworn it was the Tribute Parade all over again! “I hope people like it,” Hemsworth said, anticipating the crowd’s reaction when the movie opens nationwide Friday, March 23rd. “I’m pinching myself. I feel extremely fortunate.” See more stars at the premiere (and find out what each of them wore) in the gallery.
— Lindzi Scharf
The Hunger Games opens March 23rd, and we’re counting down to the big release by rounding up all the biggest news about the movie. From Katniss Barbies to Capitol-inspired nail polish, click through the gallery to get your cheat sheet to The Hunger Games. Tell us: Are you planning to see it in theaters?