On Monday’s episode, Blair—looking tres chic in a polka-dot Bensoni dress, Roger Vivier shoes and Cacharel purse—is being hotly pursued by Louis, a dashing young man that B suspects is part of Monaco’s royal family. Her former flame, Chuck, is busy “starting over” in the City of Lights with a new woman, Eva (played by Clemence Poesy). Serena is on the lookout for Chuck at her mother Lily’s request, and back in New York, Nate meets a young student, Juliet (played by Katie Cassidy), who helps him scheme a plan to win back Serena’s heart. Tune in to the CW at 9 p.m. EST Monday night to watch the sure-to-be juicy episode, and click through the photo gallery for head-to-toe credits of what the gals (and guys) will be wearing!
1. How does Jennifer Love Hewitt handle a break-up? With a super cute new bob! [StyleList.com]
2. A new auction site makes it possible for you to score $5 Louboutins and Chanel bags—seriously! [HuffingtonPost.com]
3. Marc Jacobs dishes on what he finds sexy and whether he prefers boxers or briefs. [NYMag.com]
4. Alexander McQueen’s ashes will be scattered on Isle of Sky in Scotland. [Standard.co.uk]
5. Check out Lanvin and Acne’s latest denim creations—tres chic! [CoolHunting.com]
6. Lady Gaga taps fashion photographer Steven Klein to direct her next video, “Alejandro.” [WWD.com]