Whether you’re hitting the beach or a barbecue or shopping for sales, Memorial Day Weekend is all about festive attire. From pool slides to maxi dresses, we’ve rounded up the 8 must-have items to pack in your suitcase, and shopped out exactly where to find them. Look no further than our concise packing list below. You’re welcome!
1. Sporty sandals: These chic slip-ons will make your feet happy (and trendy!) and take you from the pool to dinner and beyond.
2. One-Piece Swimsuits: This swimsuit silhouette is having a serious moment! Check out 20 of the most flattering one-pieces on the market.
3. Crazy Cute Kicks: The sneaker is now officially a fashion category for footwear (hooray!), so you should plan to add one to your shoe closet just as you would a new heel or sandal.
4. Maxi Dresses: A beach cover-up and acceptable evening attire? Yes, please!
5. Chic Shorts: Shop the best pair for every decade— from 20s and 30s to 40+.
6. Power Pouches: These roomy handhelds are the perfect size for your phone, keys, and lipstick (not to mention an instant outfit-maker).
7. Touch of Floral: Flower power! Take advantage of one of the hottest trends of the season with these flower-inspired accessories.
8. Mirrored Sunglasses: Stars like Olivia Palermo and Emma Roberts are fans of this new hot shades trend. Snag a pair for yourself!