Looking for a Thanksgiving-inspired dish that’s still light enough to eat in the springtime? Consider this recipe for Wild Rice and Mushroom Dressing. The essentials: brown rice, mushrooms, and chicken stock. For the full how-to, visit popsugar.com.
Here are more must-clicks to visit while thinking over today’s menu options:
1. Stars get starstruck, too! Emma Stone gets a surprise call from Sporty Spice while promoting The Amazing Spider-Man 2. [Huffington Post]
2. Not headed to Coachella this weekend? Here’s how to throw your own festival-themed fete. [PopSugar]
3. Starring Mad Men‘s Jessica Pare, this Funny or Die video pokes fun at celebs who claim to eat everything, while still staying in shape. “I can eat anything–as long as it’s kale,” says Pare. [Funny or Die]
4. It’s a whole new World! Watch the first teaser trailer for the highly anticipated Disney Channel series Girl Meets World. [E! Online]
5. Google Glass is going on sale–for one day only next week! Potential buyers can sign up for a reminder email here. [The Wire]