For a low-calorie spin on spaghetti, consider this squash noodle bowl recipe, which calls for kale, broccoli, and sesame seeds. Top off your creation with a homemade lime peanut sauce. For more clean eats, visit The First Mess.
Here are more must-clicks to visit while thinking over today’s menu options:
1. Cute alert! Get a peek at adorable pint-size Prince George on the royal tour. [PopSugar]
2. Barbara Walters has announced that she is retiring after over 50 years in television. [Huffington Post]
3. Looking to make extra cash? These quick ideas will help you save $9,000 this year. [All You]
4. It’s official: The classic ’80s film, Goonies, is getting a sequel! [EW]
5. What do Sarah Jessica Parker, Taryn Manning, and Pharrell have in common? They’ve all modeled for Gap in the early 2000s. [Buzzfeed]