Sitting at your desk wondering what to have for lunch? We’re all drooling over this healthy pasta dish from Gaby Dalkin on Domaine home. The combo of whole wheat pasta with Brussels sprouts and freshly ground pepper is deliciously easy.
Here are few other things must-have clicks for you to visit while thinking over today’s menu options:
1. Visit our intrepid editor Ariel Foxman’s office and see what’s on his desk right now. [E! Online]
2. Swooning! Fall in love with Christian Siriano and Brad Walsh’s New York City apartment AKA an antique lover’s dream. [The New Potato]
3. Happy Birthday, Gloria Steinem! Pay tribute to the most inspiring feminist icon with her most memorable quotes. [Makers]
4. Junya Watanabe? Azzedine Alaia? Find out how to correctly pronounce fashion designers’ names with this handy guide. [The Cut]
5. Put together your beach-ready-body plan with Christy Turlington’s workout. [Into The Gloss]