The InStyle and Facebook Red Carpet Talk Meter Results Are In! See the Most Buzzed-About Moments from the Golden GlobesJan 13, 2014 @ 11:48 am
Last night, the social media sphere was abuzz with all things Golden Globes (naturally!), and thanks to our partnership with Facebook, we have the scoop on who dominated digital conversations. Using the Red Carpet Talk Meter, we gauged the chatter around the Globes, and worked through the night to have all the information on what you loved most according to your status updates and comments! Scroll down to see who was the most talked-about male and female nominees, the most gabbed-about gowns, and the drool-worthy designers.
Men Who Were Nominated:
1. Leonardo DiCaprio: After being nominated nine times over the course of his career, DiCaprio won his second Golden Globe for The Wolf of Wall Street — a victory that caused a flurry of Facebook comments.
2. Jared Leto: That man bun and a big win for Dallas Buyers Club put him in the Top 3.
3. Matthew McConaughey: A coordinating outfit with wife Camila Alves and his charming acceptance speech for Best Actor was enough to cause social media mayhem.
1. Chanel: Many ladies, including the lovely Emma Stone, were clad in the fashion house’s designs.
3. Christian Louboutin: Always a Hollywood favorite, these shoes were worn by Zoe Saldana, Sarah Paulson and Michelle Dockery, among others. Not to mention Emma Thompson’s hilarious presenter speech using the shoes as a prop.