6 Conversation Starters to Kick Off MarchMar 1, 2013 @ 5:52 pm
Yay, Spring is nearly here! Start the first weekend in March right with the week’s biggest news.
1. Bye, Awards Season! The Oscars brought out fashion’s best, there were so many cool manicures, Anne Hathaway worked overtime, we spotted the biggest trends, and red dresses had a major moment. It’s been real.
2. Do you love Jennifer Lawrence yet? You will by the time you watch her video for Dior, see her new dark hair, and peep her Hunger Games poster.
3. It’s still fashion week in Paris, though. And Milan was awesome too.
4. Icons return: Princess Di’s dresses will auction off and Macy’s will launch a Marilyn Monroe collection.
5. Jennifer Aniston will wed soon! InStyle predicts which designer she’ll wear down the aisle.
6. Sephora’s Color of the Year emerald line is coming soon, and it’s really pretty.