It’s the time of year when your sweet tooth seems to be in overdrive! That’s why we asked Kelsey Nixon, chef and star of Kelsey’s Essentials on Cooking Channel, to share her favorite festive confections to sweeten up your next holiday celebration. “One thing that makes the holidays so special—and that everyone looks forward to—is they give you permission to be a little bit indulgent,” Nixon says. “It’s liberating to know that you can have that piece (or 2 or 3!) of pie, or 8 cookies on Christmas.“ We couldn’t agree more! Click through to see her favorite sweet recipes.
InStyle scoured the ranks of all your favorite stars (Ashley Greene, Brooklyn Decker, and more!) in search of the most touching acts of kindness, and their answers will make even the Grinchiest Grinches smile. Smash star Katharine McPhee keeps it simple: “I like giving people little things, showing you appreciate them,” McPhee told InStyle.com. “Buying people on-set coffee, just little gifts!”Be inspired to do something nice by clicking through the gallery to read more celebrity-inspired sweetness!
Nearly 10 years ago, Stephenie Meyer famously turned one singular dream into her first-ever writing venture, and now, she’s truly living the dream! Her one-off story became one of the world’s most recognizable and lucrative book and film series ever: The Twilight Saga. Kristen Stewart brought Bella Swan from the pages of a book to reality, and Robert Pattinson breathed vampire life into Edward Cullen. Today, she turns 39, and in celebration, click through photos of the films that changed the pop culture landscape. Then, scroll down for even more coverage. Happy birthday to Stephenie!
• Robert Talks His “Loud Kissing”
• See Our Exclusive Twilight Instagram Shots!
• Watch the Breaking Dawn – Part 2 Trailer
• See Bella Swan’s Vampire Transformation
• Shop Bella Swan’s Vampire Wardrobe Now
• Celebrities Reveal Their Favorite Vampires
• See Breaking Dawn Part 2 Style Evolutions
• New Breaking Dawn Part 2 Movie Photos
• Robert’s Changing Red Carpet Style
• Listen to Breaking Dawn Part 2 Music Here
• Behind-the-Scenes: On-Set Style Secrets!
We’re giving away 5 chic designer handbags in December—and this week, we’re giving away this gorgeous Juicy Couture shoulder bag worth $448!
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER THE HANDBAG SCAVENGER HUNT:
2. Use the clue to find the gallery the red bag is hiding in.
3. When you find the bag icon, click on it to go to the sweepstakes entry page. Good luck!
|FIND THIS ICON AND ENTER!|