Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show Aired Last Night! Did You Tune In?Dec 5, 2012 @ 10:51 am
CBS got a big dose of sexy last night when it aired the Victoria’s Secret fashion show! The hour-long special featured 65 looks modeled by 37 different runway stars, who all danced down the catwalk to musical performances by Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber, and Rihanna. The show featured six different lingerie categories, with Angel Adriana Lima kicking off the show with Circus, followed by Dangerous Liaisons, Calendar Girls, Pink Is Us, Silver Screen Angels, and Angels in Bloom (the latter of which featured Alessandra Ambrosio in the $2.5 million Floral Fantasy Bra). “I enjoy every second on the runway,” Ambrosio told InStyle.com at the viewing party in New York last night. “I even walked a little slower, to have a little more time on the runway.” InStyle.com was on site when the show taped in New York City, and we’re sharing all the fun photos with you—click through the gallery for more behind-the-scenes Victoria’s Secret action! Because, is one hour on TV really enough?
MORE VICTORIA’S SECRET:
• See the History of the Million-Dollar Fantasy Bras
• This Year’s VS Show Performers
• Miranda Kerr on Recovering from the VS Fashion Show
• Meet the Victoria’s Secret Angels
• Liu Wen’s Tattoos Took Six Hours to Prep!
• Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show Highlights
• VS’ Brehati Prinsloo’s Statement Dress
• Karlie Kloss Cut Her Hair Right Before the Show!
• Alessandra Ambrosio on Modeling the Fantasy Bra