The cast of The Hunger Games is at it again! After Jennifer Lawrence made quick round of promoting her just-released flick, Silver Linings Playbook, the actress landed in Hawaii to film scenes from next year’s highly anticipated sequel, Catching Fire. And, thanks to this photo of her in a skintight wetsuit, it didn’t take much for Lawrence to slip into her character, the awesome arrow-wielding heroine Katniss Everdeen. We can only assume she’s suiting up to film scenes of her competing in the third-ever Quarter Quell, or the 75th anniversary of the Hunger Games tournament. Does this first look light a spark for you, fans?
Excited? Feed your fire by clicking through to see the cast of The Hunger Games sequel.
PLUS MORE HUNGER GAMES:
• Catching Fire Poster Revealed!
• Jennifer’s Hunger Games Hair
• Pin Moments on Film: The Mockingjay
• Fun Facts on the Hunger Games Costumes
• Hunger Games Outsells Harry Potter
• The Hunger Games‘s Capitol Costumes