Black Friday is quickly approaching! With just days to go until we join family and friends around the Thanksgiving table, news has come that you can start your Black Friday shopping on Thursday! Many stores will open their doors well before the tryptophan-induced haze has time to set in. And since the early bird gets the worm, Walmart and Sears will both open at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving night, with Target following at 9 p.m. Meanwhile, Macy’s and Kohl’s will wait until midnight on November 23. To help you prep your Black Friday sales plan of attack, we’ve rounded up the times your favorite stores are set to open. Scroll down to see our full list and have your comfortable shoes at the ready.
Walmart: 8 p.m.
Toys”R”Us: 8 p.m.
Sears: 8 p.m.
Target: 9 p.m.
Tanger Outlet Malls: 10 p.m.
Best Buy: Midnight
Old Navy: Midnight
Kmart: 5 a.m.
Walgreens: 7 a.m.
- A Pea in a Pod: Receive a Free Britax Carrier with a purchase of $300 or more.
- Aeropostale: 60% off all merchandise!
- All Saints: 20% off selected merchandise from womenswear to menswear!
- Bliss and eBay: Enjoy a free mani, pedi, and/or foot massage from Bliss while you peruse on eBay’s mobile site from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sign up for your free appointment at ebay.com/buyinbliss.
- Bloomingdales: 25% off all denim!
- C. Wonder: Shoppers can enjoy an additional 50% off of all sale item in stores on Black Friday, plus get 25% off of your purchase of $100 or more from Saturday 11/24-Monday 11/26. Online customers will receive 25% off all purchases.
- Century 21: Designer merchandise will be 85% off retail price from November 19 th through November 21st.
- Converse: Online only, customers receive 25 percent off converse gift guide 11/23-11/26.
- Cynthia Vincent: 20% off purchase all merchandise, plus take an extra 20% off sale merchandise of Cynthia Vincent ready-to-wear, shoes, accessories, girls and home in stores and online. For online use code: THANKS.
- Destination Maternity: $75 restaurant.com certificate when you spend $125 or more.
- Diesel: Through November 23rd take 30% off the entire fall collection.
- DKNY: Take an additional 30% off men’s and women’s sales items, which are currently marked down 40%.
- Ella Moss: 30% off in stores on Black Friday, and 30% off online from 11/22 – 11/25.
- Forever 21: Get 30% off select sweaters priced $24.80 and up, as well as pre black Friday deals from $1-$15.
- H&M: The first 100 people will receive scratch-offs worth up to $300! Other deals include fashion finds from $5.
- Hanky Panky: Online only, 40% off collegiate gear and 70% off zodiac thongs.
- Juicy Couture: Get deals for both women and girls! Offerings include a Fur Trim Velour Hoodie for $50 down from $128, a Glitter iPhone Case for $15 down from $28, and holiday logo tees for $20 down from $28.
- Madewell: 25% percent off all purchases on Black Friday.
- Motherhood Maternity: $50 restaurant.com certificate when you spend $75 or more
- Old Navy: The first customers in line will receive $25 dollar coupons! Deals of the day include fleece half-zips for the family for $15, jeans $15, women’s boots $12, as well as $10-off and $50-off Coupons.
- SCOOP NYC: On Black Friday Scoop NYC will offer 25% Off Entire Purchase (with select exclusions) in store.
- Sears: Deals include 60% handbags and slippers, $19.99 women’s boots, and 75% off and an extra 20% on selected jewelry.
- Skinny Tees:
Use code CYBER12 for 15% off starting November 21st and run through the end of the month on all purchases.
- Splendid: 30% off all merchandise in stores from 11/23-11/25 and online from 11/22 -11/25.
- Stylebop: Free shipping to the U.S. from 11/23-11/25 and 30% end-of-season merchandise.
- Target: There will be two waves of door busters! The first one starts at 9pm on Thanksgiving with offerings like Canon Camera for $89.99. The second door buster starts at 4am. Score items like Barbie Furniture set for $35, or a KitchenAid Classic Stand Mixer for $199.
- The RealReal: Use code blackfriday40 all day for 40% off select items
- Tibi: Women’s RTW and shoes from pre-fall and fall 2012 marked up to 60% off.
- Tommy Hilfiger: 40% off the entire store plus 25% off your purchase of $200 or more before 10 am.
- Topshop: 30% off select products, and the first 200 people will receive a gift cards! Also, if you spend $30 you will get $10 off, if you spend $50 you will get $20 off, and if you spend $100 you’ll get $50 off of your purchase. Plus, if you spend more than $100 dollars you receive a pair of mittens.
- ULTA: Deals include, ULTA artist palettes for $16.99, ULTA holiday bath set for $7.99 and Smashbox studio steal brush collection for $19
- Victoria’s Secret: A free limited edition tote filled with Beauty Must-Haves if you spend at least $65
- Zara Home: Online only, 20% off all products and free shipping.
Need some shopping inspiration? Check out the pieces we’re loving!
clothes we love
• Tory Burch Shares Her Black Friday Advice
• Target + Neiman Marcus Holiday Collection
• Lauren Conrad for Kohl’s Holiday Collection