Victoria’s Secret Rescues National Guard, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Together Again, and More!Nov 5, 2012 @ 12:27 pm
1. Angels to the rescue! Victoria’s Secret lent the generators for its upcoming fashion show to the National Guard. [Racked]
2. Sink your teeth into Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson’s first post-scandal interview together.
3. French actor Gaspart Ulliel will play Yves Saint Laurent in an upcoming biopic about the designer. We can’t wait! [Telegraph]
4. Nice timing: Karl Lagerfeld’s line of watches for Fossil is set to debut during Paris Fashion Week in February. [WWD]
5. Wreck-It Ralph wrecked the competition at the box office this weekend, raking in $49.1 million. [E! Online]
6. What’s Pippa Middleton’s perfect day? We imagine it involves colored denim and coffee. [People]