Hanging with friends this weekend? Get your small talk inspiration from some of the week’s biggest stories!
1. Our childhood dreams just died a little bit: Justin Timberlake is officially off the market.
2. Alessandra Ambrosio modeled Victoria’s Secret’s new $2.5 million Fantasy Bra… and told InStyle how she feels about it.
3. Halloween is so soon! Here’s some fun stuff to do around the country, a few awesome wigs, 2012’s first celebrity costume, our favorite blood red lips, and (of course) celebrities in the pumpkin patch.
4. TV is getting even more awesome! Soon you’ll be seeing Khloe Kardashian and Mario Lopez on X Factor, Rachel Zoe on NBC, male models on ANTM, Beyoncé on the Super Bowl, and Tina Fey and Amy Poehler host the Globes!
6. Bridal Fashion Week came and went in New York, and here’s what you missed: Now you can get your man a blingy diamond ring from Vera Wang’s Zales collection, and drool over her new wedding dress collection while you’re at it, as well as collections from Amsale, Temperley, Carolina Herrera, and Marchesa.