Nicole Richie turns 31 today! From reality star (first, on The Simple Life with then BFF Paris Hilton, and now, as a judge on Fashion Star) to fragrance creator to clothing designer (House of Harlow 1960, Winter Kate, an Impulse collection for Macy’s, and a QVC offering)—Nicole truly can do it all. On her ability to juggle multiple fashion lines, Richie told InStyle.com: “When I’m creating, I don’t try to focus too much on the differences [between the collections]. You’ll see that they’re all still very much me and my aesthetic.” And we couldn’t be happier about that. So, in honor of the multi-hyphenate’s birthday, we rounded up our 10 favorite Nicole Richie endeavors!
10 Reasons We’re Obsessed With Nicole Richie
• We Want Everything from Her Macy’s Impulse Line
• Her Eponymous New Fragrance Is Southern-Inspired
• She Dictates Her Own Personal Style: We Love That!
• She and Daughter Harlow Sport Adorable Top Knots
• She Doesn’t Just Design Clothes—She Models Them
• Her InStyle Pinterest Board Is Awesome. (That’s All.)
• She Loves Drugstore Beauty Products Just Like Us!
• She Looks Equally Amazing with Dark and Light Hair
• She Somehow Found Time to Design a Jewelry Line
• She’s Super-Committed to Headpieces. So, Hat’s Off!