Lea Michele’s character Rachel Berry headed to the courthouse to marry high school sweetheart Finn Hudson (Cory Monteith) on last night’s Glee episode—and we got the inside scoop on her bridal look! The ’50s-inspired tea-length dress and veil are custom pieces created by the Glee team in collaboration with Patricia Nevil of the L.A. bridal boutique L’ezu, the show’s costume assistant Mojdeh Daftary explained to InStyle.com. “We were very happy with the episode last night,” Daftary told us. As for the inspiration, they looked to an icon: “We used Audrey Hepburn’s wedding dress in Funny Face as inspiration for Rachel Berry’s dress.” The similarities are clear!
Plus, see more stylish TV brides!
• Glee Bridesmaids Dress in Target and Ivanka Trump
• Amber Riley Sings Whitney Houston
• Emma Pillsbury’s Wedding Dress: Vera Wang?
• Rachel Berry’s Engagement Ring
• Blair Waldorf’s Wedding Gown
• Celeb Brides of 2011
• The Hottest Celebrity Engagement Rings