1. Watch David Beckham model his new H&M underwear collection—yum! [Fashionista]
2. Daytime funny lady Wendy Williams announced her first line of footwear. [Coco Perez]
3. Kate Spade released a Brad Goreski-styled video featuring its very pink spring collection. [The Cut]
4. It’s easy being green with Adidas’ new Muppet tees. [Adidas]
5. Shopbop launched the Workwear Boutique with the working gal in mind. [Shopbop]
6. British X Factor judge Cheryl Cole Tweeted pics from her latest Stylistpick collection. [Twitter]
Blair Waldorf married her prince on last night’s episode of Gossip Girl! And her royal ceremony is just one of our favorite prime-time weddings. Browse TV’s most memorable brides, including the ladies of Friends, Sex and the City, Grey’s Anatomy and more in the gallery!
Jessica Biel is a bangs woman now! The newly-engaged actress—whose fiancé Justin Timberlake celebrates his 31st birthday today—showed off fresh fringe in Los Angeles over the weekend. And she’s not the only star who’s working the hairstyle—Reese Witherspoon and Taylor Swift also debuted bangs recently. Tell us: Do you like the look?
See more hair makeovers in the gallery!
We’re celebrating Justin Timberlake‘s 31st birthday with a look back at his most memorable fashion moments! Click through the gallery to see how JT went from his ‘N Sync synchronized wardrobe days to his current perch as William Rast co-designer and millennial style icon.
The following is a guest post from one of our favorite blogs, DecadesTwo.1.
With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, we at Decades, a luxury consignment shop in Hollywood, just posted a curated collection of our favorite bangles and baubles by MRE Jewelry. Check out the selection at decadestwo1.com now.
It’s time to get organized! With spring on its way, take a moment to make the most of what you have-in your wardrobe so you can figure out exactly what you need to add. Download InStyle’s “Your Spring Wardrobe Checklist” PDF by clicking the button below—and start taking inventory now! For more expert tips for whipping your wardrobe into shape, flip to page 271 in the new March issue of InStyle.