We’re nearing the finale of Project Accessory! Last night the six remaining contestants were tasked with creating holiday-ready clutches. Brian was the challenge winner—guest judge Alexa Chung, who joined InStyle’s own Ariel Foxman, even claimed she “was horny” for his unicorn-inspired resin bag! As always, Foxman tweeted his thoughts throughout the show and we’ve rounded up our favorites below:
- I am allergic to dust. I would be going crazy. #projectaccessory
- Mechanics of a Clutch would be a great band name. #projectaccessory
- It didn’t open. Problem. #projectaccessory
- Chandelierings. Nice. #projectaccessory
- My weak spot is also metal. Have to be honest.
- “Elk-ish”. Very holiday.
In the end, though the judges conceded he’d done a good job editing his work, Adrian was sent home. He graciously conceded that Brian’s “resin technique is phenomenal.” Catch another new episode next Thursday at 10/9c on Lifetime, and stay in the know with @arielfoxman on Twitter.
Take a look back at the original contestants!