Jimmy Choo's first fragrance in stores this week, Doutzen Kroes gives birth to baby boy and more!
1. Diddy hung out with Karl Lagerfeld at the Dior Homme show in Paris. Baller. [The Cut]
2. What do Michelle Obama and Victoria Beckham have in common? The same Marc Jacobs dress! [RCFA]
3. Some H&M stores now stock “Waste,” clothes made with recycled fabrics from the retailer’s Lanvin collaboration. [Nitrolicious]
4. Tod’s donated over $25 million to help restore Rome’s Colosseum. Yes, that Colosseum. [Telegraph]
5. Jimmy Choo update: The company’s first fragrance goes on sale this week. [Luxist]
6. Victoria’s Secret model Doutzen Kroes gave birth to a baby boy this weekend. Congrats! [HuffPo]