Halle Berry is one of the many stars with a cameo in Wednesday night’s Fashion Forward: Making It, a special spotlighting the ins and outs of the fashion industry. But you don’t need to wait until hump day to check out what the famous actress has to say—check out the exclusive clip above in which Halle confesses her love of New York-based label Rag & Bone now! To catch more of the Ashley Greene-hosted show, tune in Wednesday night at 9 p.m. on the CW. More
1. Kim Kardashian teamed up with Brissmor Company to create her own collection of trendy watches. [CocoPerez.com]
2. Sweet Kate Bosworth brought Chelsea Handler a piece from her jewelry collection, JewelMint.com, last week. [JustJared.com]
3. Annie’s Blue Ribbon, which sells everything from perfume to wine glasses, has opened a pop-up shop on N.Y.C.’s Upper West Side. [NYMag.com]
4. Stars really love swanky L.A. hotel, the Chateau Marmont. [NYTimes.com]
5. Famed photographer Mario Testino shot Prince William and Kate Middleton’s engagement photos. [People.com]
6. Willow Smith will be whipping her hair at Dick Clark’s annual New Year’s bash. [People.com]
Newly engaged Jessica Simpson has recently been spotted celebrating on both coasts and no wonder—in addition to an upcoming wedding to Eric Johnson, Simpson’s clothing lines have earned an estimated $750+ million this year. Her Jessica Simpson collection line includes jeans, shoes, swimwear, watches and perfume and is expanding to include sportswear in the fall. Experts predict sales will hit a whopping $1 billion next year! The multi-talented star and businesswoman’s album, Happy Christmas, is in stores now.
MORE! Love a bargain? Check out the December Deals and Steals.
The debate over whether blonds or redheads have more fun is really heating up: Emma Stone debuted her new bright blond strands at the Trevor LIVE charity event last night. Of the drastic color change (which is actually closer to her natural hair color), the actress told us: “It’s my Spiderman hair! Blondes do have more fun! But sometimes I look in the mirror and still feel like I’m wearing a wig.” Stone will play Spiderman’s love interest, Gwen Stacy, in the remake of the movie, which is set to release 2012.
—With Reporting by Andrea Simpson
Angelina Jolie is no stranger to the world of jewelry design—she and Brad Pitt previously worked with Asprey to design the Protector line of his and her jewelry. Jolie’s new collection is even more exclusive: She’s collaborating with former Asprey CEO Rober Procop on a line that will be sold privately. Pieces include a 353-carat beryl pendant and a 12-carat emerald ring. All the proceeds from the sale—like the Protector Asprey line—will benefit Jolie’s charity, the Education Partnership for Children of Conflict. Procop recently worked on Jolie’s new film, The Tourist, to design and source pieces her character wears, including the vintage diamond choker shown at left.
MORE! Find out about Angelina Jolie’s Ferragamo heels from The Tourist.
PLUS watch a preview of The Tourist, which opens on Friday.