Spotted: S and B both sporting chic pieces from the Tibi Fall 2010 collection on the set of Gossip Girl in N.Y.C. Blake Lively paired her oversize Sebastian Tweed Boyfriend Blazer with a boho miniskirt and booties, while Leighton Meester dressed up the Sebastian Tweed Blazer with the Draped Bow Skirt and a set of pearls, natch.
“Milan OMG moment. Brian Atwood aka @aston20133 limited edition majorness. Will you be one of the 25 lucky women?” tweeted InStyle’s Ariel Foxman from the shoe designer’s Spring 2011 collection presentation in Milan. With a stunning crystal heel and floral adornment, we’d be scared to walk in these exclusive beauties—they are a piece of art! Click through the gallery below for more TwitPics of the fabulous collection.
Follow InStyle editor @ArielFoxman on Twitter for more exclusive fashion week scoop.
This soft floral dress with three-quarter length sleeves and lace insets was one of the highlights of the Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2011 collection.
— Cindy Weber-Cleary
YOUR FASHION WEEK FIX DAILY
• Visit instyle.com/fashionweek for the news and photos of the chicest stars, top trends and hottest parties.
• Follow us on Twitter for instant updates from the front row.
Rihanna has had quite the busy schedule in the last couple of weeks—planning and attending pal Katy Perry‘s bachelorette party in Vegas, helping boyfriend Matt Kemp celebrate his birthday in Hollywood and bouncing all around Manhattan shooting her latest music video for “What’s My Name.” She was was spotted yesterday filming on Manhattan’s Lower East Side sporting a very interesting getup including colorful Missoni hot pants, bright orange socks and her recent red ‘do. Tell us: What do you think of Rihanna’s costume?
Over the weekend, Jennifer Garner sported some jaw-droppingly gorgeous YSL Tribute heels to the 6th Annual Pink Party. It turns out that this particular hot pink shade is a limited-edition color sold exclusively on ElyseWalker.com. YSL will donate $100 to Cedars-Sinai Women’s Cancer Research Institute for every pair sold. Sounds like a pretty terrific reason to splurge, so order yours today!
— Kendall Herbst, with reporting by Andrea Simpson
1. Lindsay Lohan chose 6-inch Louboutins for her most recent court appearance. [StyleList.com]
2. Tom Brady admits to keeping his hair long and shaggy to please Gisele. [People.com]
3. The world’s largest runway show, featuring over 10,000 models, will be staged in Europe. [TheIndependent.co.uk]
4. Katy Perry played off her recent Sesame Street controversy with a funny spoof on SNL. [JustJared.com]
5. Miranda Kerr shows off her baby bump in an elegant LBD in Milan. [FabSugar.com]
6. The Social Network is being hailed as the best movie of the year. [TheDailyBeast.com]
Former Hills darling Lauren Conrad is set to return to the small screen in a new MTV reality show, and this time around she’s trading drama for fashion. Slated to begin filming shortly, the series will follow the 24-year-old’s career in the fashion industry as she launches her higher priced and more “boutique” line in Los Angeles. “I’m so excited to take on this new project that really focuses on my true passion,” Conrad told The Hollywood Reporter. Expect to see a whole lot more of Lauren’s professional side and a lot less of her personal drama. Her boyfriend, actor Kyle Howard, will not appear.