Naeem Khan, a red carpet favorite of Beyonce and Katherine Heigl, wants to bring “glam to the masses” and his new line for HSN, chock full of sparkly dresses and tops, does just that. With prices ranging from $250 to $450, the collection, which Khan has named “Timeless” for it’s simple and classic silhouettes, will be available in sizes 0-24 and offers flattering shapes for every body type. Naeem Khan Timeless will debut on HSN October 28th at 8pm EST—just in time for all those holiday parties!
Emmy Rossum partnered with jewelry designer Rachel Leigh on an exclusive necklace to benefit breast cancer awareness. The gold pendant’s chic circular design was inspired by breast cancer ribbons and turns out to be the perfect finishing touch to a plaid button down! Rossum’s effort has caught on in Hollywood with Leighton Meester, More
Leave it to our style idol Diane Kruger to debut our newest accessory obsession on the red carpet—swiss dot tights! Revived on the Balenciaga fall runways, the chic, French hosiery is definitely having a moment in the fashion set. The perfect lightweight alternative to heavy textured tights, these mostly-sheer hose provide ample leg coverage and a large dose of fun! The trick to pulling off polka dot legs is to pair them with an equally bold patterned dress or top like Kruger. Her tights are by Gerbe and will set you back $40 plus the long-awaited delivery from Europe, but we found a similar version at American Eagle Outfitters for only $13!
We want to know about you and your personal style, so tell us: Is your closet organized perfectly by the colors of the rainbow or is it more like a disaster relief area? If you had to choose a celebrity cut to wear for the next ten years would it be Ginnifer Goodwin’s pixie, Taylor Swift waves, Rihanna” edgy coif or Jennifer Aniston sleek blowout? How do you respond when someone compliments your look? Stand up and be counted—vote now!
Take our personal style poll!
Further proof that celebs are just like us: We’re always on the lookout for tasty, healthy snacks to cure the mid-afternoon hunger slump, and apparently so are Jessica Alba, Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson-Wentz, and Zach Braff. They’re all huge fans of the new Mighty Mix snack packs—little pouches packed with dried fruit, nuts and chocolate. But trust us, we’re not just talking trail mix here. The Mighty Mom Mix ($19.95/dozen, nutrifitonline.com) is a medley of salty soy nuts, sundried cranberries, and pieces of dark chocolate. But get this: it’s only 160 calories. Pick your fav from the three varieties before the stars scoop them all up.
Gisele Bundchen‘s trench-selling skills are put to the test, not by another leggy supermodel, but hot Hollywood couple, Eva Longoria Parker and Tony Parker. In London Fog’s holiday ad campaign, Eva shows some public affection for her handsome NBA star husband. Embraced in each others arms—Eva wearing just a bag and Tony in a classic London Fog trench—the husband and wife duo have no trouble adding sex appeal to the label. “It was fun to work together,” said Eva, “We knew we were in good hands for the campaign.”
1. You can look but you can’t touch—Oprah’s Closet in Chicago sell clothes the talk show superstar has worn, but won’t let customers try them on! [Trueslant.com]
2. Pre-order this season’s must-have gift—Barnes and Noble’s wireless ebook, Nook. Chic Catch: Kate Spade covers! [Barnesandnoble.com]
3. Adam Lambert lands the ultimate duet for his debut album—Lady Gaga! [EW.com]
4. Marni’s Consuelo Castiglioni designs exclusive Laduree macarons—gold packaging with geometric circles ensue. [FashionWeekDaily.com]
5. Alexander Wang takes the award for most attainable fashion week hair thanks to Brooke Shields-inspired side swept braids. [NYTimes.com]
6. Gucci brings the party with their new application for iPhone—includes a 24-hour music channel, hotel and restaurant tips and a turntable for mixing tracks designed by Mark Ronson! [WWD.com]